Re: Another I2C issue

>I'm not too happy with the fact that the interrupts are disabled during a
>readreg / writereg.
>Are problems to be expected when the interrupts stay enabled?

Interrupts must be off when reading+modifying the shadow variables or the
different parts of the system fiddling with the gpio ports might
destroy for each other.

Perhaps it wouldn't be needed to turn off the interrupts when
sleeping etc. but you must probably add some locking mechanism to prevent
that two drivers is trying to access the i2c bus at the same time.

/Johan