MCM flash from Windows

Has anyone tried flashing MCM from Windows?

I downloaded everything from http://www.elphel.com/downloads/index.html ,
but I could not apply the patch to etrax100boot, because the sources are
very different
in the MCM 1_0_0 tools than in the Developer Booard 2_1_0 tools.

Instead I used the --tofiles option with etrax100boot and merged the packet
files
with a script like this:
#######################################
#!/bin/sh
win_image=winimage
packet_prefix=e100boot.seq

#Removing previous image
rm -f $win_image*

echo "Generating packet files..."
seqcmd=`./flashitall -p | grep etrax100boot`" --tofiles"
$seqcmd

echo "Merging packet files..."
i=0
packet_file=$packet_prefix$i
while [ -f $packet_file ]
do
 cat $packet_file >> $win_image
 i=`expr $i + 1`
 packet_file=$packet_prefix$i
done

#Removing packet files
rm -f $packet_prefix*

echo "Compressing image..."
gzip $win_image

When I test it with eboot from Windows, I get only timeouts after the sixth
packet.
But I can flash MCM fine if I insert a 100ms delay after sending the sixth
packet.
What can be wrong with it?

Thanks,
Zsolt