Re: Oops

----- Original Message -----
From: <jansenq@xxxxxxx.com>
To: <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 5:21 AM
Subject: Oops

> Hi All,
>
> I kinda made a boo boo with my dev 82, now the board won't respond.
>
> Any body have any hints while I keep trying.  I've tried flashing a known
> working image with no success.

You have to give us a little more details about the problem and what you did
before
it stopped working for you.
Did you edit the IP settings by hand and used the wrong netmask or
something?

> Also, anyone know what S3 - Factory Default button does?

If you hold it pressed during boot, the writable flash partition (JFFS2)
with
the /etc/ directory will be reflashed with the default image.
I.e. IP address etc. will be restored to factory default settings.

> Tia,
>
> Quinton

Best regards
/Johan