Help porting net-snmp agent

Hi,
        I'm trying to use the net-snmp agent with the dev-board LX. I'm
new
using Linux, so I have a lack of knowledge about working with it. I am
able to compile and link the code on a PC platform, but I can't create
an executable for the Etrax board. I suppose that I use the wrong
options with gcc-cris compiler.
I'm using this Makefile:

AXIS_USABLE_LIBS = GLIBC UCLIBC
include $(APPS)/Rules.elinux

PROGS = snmpd

compilerflags := -g -O2 -Dlinux -I. -I/usr/local/include
netsnmpflags := -L/usr/local/lib -lnetsnmpagent -lnetsnmpmibs
-lnetsnmphelpers -lnetsnmp -ldl -lcrypto -lm

OBJS          = snmpd.o

$(PROGS): $(OBJS)
        $(CC) $^ $(netsnmpflags) -o $@

clean:
        rm -f $(PROGS) *.o core

And when I run it with make snmpd, all I have is this error message:

[daniel@Terminus snmpd]$ make snmpd
gcc-cris -mlinux -isystem
/home/daniel/axis/devboard_lx/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/include snmpd.o
-L/usr/local/lib -lnetsnmpagent -lnetsnmpmibs -lnetsnmphelpers -lnetsnmp
-ldl -lcrypto -lm -o snmpd
/usr/local/lib/libnetsnmpagent.so: could not read symbols: Invalid
operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [snmpd] Error 1

Could you help me, making that executable?.
Thanks in advance
--
Daniel Fraile Vergel
W-Onesys S.L.