Re: segmentation fault in std::vector...

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
>>From: "Thomas Schwere" <schwere@xxxxxxx.ch>
>>Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:59:18 +0200
>
>>There are also some inconsistency while loading the shared library
>>/lib/libstdc++-2.so.3 (see below). any ideas?
>

> I know there's special instructions for getting gdb to
> understand the right location of shared libraries, but I forget;
> I'll have to pass on this.

Actually, all shared libraries have been loaded incorrectly in your
example, not just libstdc++.  You have to specify the search path where
gdb should look for the solibs, or it will pick up the host libraries
(in /lib et. al.).  Please read
http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/tools/gdb/sharedlibs.html on how
to set up the paths.

--