From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Ion
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 12:58 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Reading data from par0

Hi
I want to read data(d0-d7,input/output) from the parallel port
par0.Normally,when I want to read data from an input/output port I need
high impedance at the entrance. Is it enough If I read the register
R_PAR0_STATUS_DATA(0-7) to get this high impedance and apply an
input?When can I apply an input, and when can I read it, in what moment?

Thanks
Ion Cadierno Gomez
Mondragon Unibertsitatea(Arrasate)
Basque Country