From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Robert Hibberdine
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:28 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Devboard_82 corrupt bootloader

Hello,

I've just got my Devboard_82 and am trying to install a new image. After
all the 'makes' I try ktest and flashit. They both report the following
error:

Using internal boot loader:  INTERNAL_NW - Network boot (default). Bootloader corrupt. Should contain ret/nop (0x12345678) at 0xc, but
contains 43211234

I am running Red Hat 8 and have the Devboard_lx system in a seperate
directory on my PC.

Hope you can help!

Bob Hibberdine