Math.h functions

I am trying to write an application that uses math.h functions and unfortunately I can not seem to get my simple application to compile.  There has been previous threads on the topic mentioning using glibc to compile.  Even when using this library I still seem to have linking problems.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff

http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg02008.html

gcc-cris -mlinux -isystem /home/jdoane/src/lighthouse/axis/devboard_lx/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/include  -L/home/jdoane/src/lighthouse/axis/devboard_lx/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib -s time.o serial.o parallel.o dds.o  -o parallel

parallel.o: In function `main':

parallel.o(.text+0x32): undefined reference to `pow'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [parallel] Error 1