uClibc and devboard82

Hi,

I'm trying to build devboard82 with uclibc in place of glibc and I ran
in some wired troubles(The includes are all screwup) Dose anybody have a
working system (with uclibc as libc)? If you do, which version uClibc do
you use (Probably not 0.9.20 because I spent the whole morning fixing it
to make it compile)

What exactly dose -muclibc option do and why do I have to use it for
uClibc?

Should the latest devboard82 pack be able to create a system with shared
uClibc (I saw that you used to compile it static)?

	Regards simon