missing files for ppp

Hi,

I am currently running ppp-2.4.2b1 on the Axis 82 board and am now
trying to recompile to support filtering.

libpcap is required for this configuation and it does not appear to have
been provided. Does anyone know where I could get this library compiled
for CRIS or get the source so that I could comple it?

pcap.h,  pcap_init.h and  bpf.h  are also required and do appear to have
been provided. While I have versions of each of these from my Redhat 8.0
distribution, I do not know if these are the same.  Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Phil Sutter