RE: 2.4.20 & 2.4.21 kernel support for etrax/cris?

Thanks for the quick reply Mikael.

I happen to have access to one of the 'Axis Developer Board LX'
development systems, and want to start working with as most recent a
kernel as I can get. Where can I get access to the 2.4.20 patch?

2.4.22 is already in release candidate 3 stage, I am really hoping that
Axis will consider porting their kernel to 2.4.22.

Thanks,

Chris