RE: 2.4.20 & 2.4.21 kernel support for etrax/cris?

The 2.4.20 patch is in the devboard_82 release:
http://developer.axis.com/download/devboard_82/R1_90/devboard_82-R1_90.tgz

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikael Starvik [mailto:starvik@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:23 PM
To: 'chris@xxxxxxx.org '; 'Mikael Starvik '
Cc: dev-etrax
Subject: RE: 2.4.20 & 2.4.21 kernel support for etrax/cris?

There are two kinds of patches:

 * Patches to CRIS specific files. I regulary send patches
   to Marcelo (the Linux 2.4 maintainer). I will send a
   patch for 2.4.22 during the next few days. Typically
   I send these patches once for each 2.4.x release.
 * Other patches to non-CRIS specific files. We have a
   few patches that we can't send to 2.4 because they
   conflict with the mainline (e.g. the top-level Makefile).

The patches on developer.axis.com contains both in one file.
I could send you the latest patch of the first kind later
this week but you would still need the second type.

I think that the 2.4.20 patch is in the devboard_82 .tgz
file but I can check that tomorrow.

/Mikael