From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Vladimir Bormotov
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 5:02 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: axis 2490 flashing

                Hi!

 We have Axis 2490 Serial Server (ETRAX 100LX based) and try to flash new  image via ftp.

ftp> put fimage flash_all
200 Command okay.
150-Preparing to flash.
150-Allocating memory.
150 Opening data connection.
226-Transfer complete, checking checksum.
550 Bad HWID. This file can't be loaded into this server.

 What is "HWID", where we can get "no so bad HWID", and how to make fimage  with proper HWID?

--
		Bor.