From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Abdul R Rafiq
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 6:35 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: devboard LX 8-bit interface

I would like to know what is the best way to interface an 8 bit device (e.g. 8255 or SJA1000) with 100LX dev board.

I try to find info on the axis web site but have not seen any manual for the board.  All I see is the schematic which require lot of reading before I can put togather a perf board.

A glance at the schematic shows that there are very few data/address bus signals available at the hearers.

thanks in advance.

Abdul