RE: Flash problems with MCM

Thanks alot guys.  It was definatly a RAM issue.  I was able to get both the
devboard82 and our prototype board to flash by changing the SDRAM config
settings in the kernel configuration.  The devboard82 booted properly, but
the prototype did not boot.  I believe I still have some sort of issue with
flash or SDRAM configuration.  During the flash process, I am no getting:

Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL_NW - Network boot (default).
Starting boot...
We're doing a flash write, this may take up to a few minutes...

Device ID = 0xfffffa92
This bootloader was built by root on Thu Jul 10 11:07:45 EDT 2003.
Checksum of bootloader is 0x00097ddd
Waiting for load info.
Checksum of file is 0x00001ec5
Got load info.
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000000
0x000095f8
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000004
0x00000104
SET_REGISTER
0xb000000c
0x00e03636
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
PAUSE_LOOP
0x00020000
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c602
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
SET_REGISTER
0x38001f00
0x00000007
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c402
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
LOOP
0x38001f00
0x38001f5c
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8060c202
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x8000c002
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x80008002
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000030
0x0000ff00
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000038
0x0000ff00
PACKET_INFO
0xc0004000
0x00200018
Checksum of file is 0x0a6408ee
FLASH
0xc0004000
0x00000000
0x00200000
Found 1 x 16Mb BB at 0x80000000
No single x16 at 0x84000000
No interleaved x16 at 0x84000000
0x80000000: Erasing 0x00200000 bytes...done, verifying...OK
0x80000000: Writing 0x00200000 bytes...verified
JUMP
0x00000000
END
Exiting with code 0

As you can see there seems to be a problem at 0x84000000.  I have been
unable to find anything in the documentation about this location.  Any help
appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Lane