RE: usb-host.c assert failed (Barcode Scanner Issue)

I just upgraded to usb-host.c 1.15.2.5 and I'm getting the same assert error only it's now at line 1670.  Any ideas?  This USB Barcode Scanner works great on Windows and on my RH9 machine, so I can't imagine it's the device.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Matlock
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:39 AM
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: usb-host.c assert failed (Barcode Scanner Issue)

I have enabled Input Core support and USB Keyboard in my kernel and when I plug in my USB Keyboard-Wedge Barcode Reader I get the following on COM1:

hub.c: new USB device etrax100lx-2, assigned address 14
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
Manufacturer:
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
Product: USB Keyboard I/F
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
usb-host.c: assert failed at line 1559
input0:          USB Keyboard I/F  on usb1:14.0

Can anyone advise?