Re: PPPD

Ashutosh Verma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install the pppd package on the Axis 82 board.
>
> I can compile the pakcage axis/devboard_82/apps/ppp-2.4 and get the pppd
> binary target. But when I try to execute it ( after ftping it to /mnt/flash)
> it gives me an error message saying "libdl.so.2" is missing.
>
> Any suggestion or ideas in this regard is welcome

The normal way is to do a 'make install' in the ppp-2.4 directory, and
then a 'make images' in the top-level directory (followed by a ./ktest
or ./flashit).  The 'make images' part, among other things, determines
which libraries are needed for the applications in the
target/cris-axis-linux-gnu directory.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications