From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Jarkko Tuomi
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 3:07 PM
To: elane@xxxxxxx.us
Cc: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: RE: Flash problems with MCM

Eric Lane wrote:
> Found 1 x 16Mb BB at 0x80000000
> No single x16 at 0x84000000
> No interleaved x16 at 0x84000000

This is totally normal. It just says that the internal flash chip is
there, but the external one is missing.
Axis guys might have a more precise idea of the problem, but meanwhile it
might be worth checking the following:
-There's a pull-down resistor on BS0?
-Flash width set to 2 bytes in the kernel config?

Your R_BUS_CONFIG and R_WAITSTATES seem to be ok for me.

Jarkko