Re: IDE unable to read partition table

Christian wrote:

> does anyone have the problem with the partition table solved?
> I used devboard_lx-R2_1_0 and kernel 2.4.14.

Do you have syncser enabled? There was a bug in that driver which
prevented ide from working, but I'm not sure if that's already fixed in
2_1.
Are you sure that the hw is ok? Partition check is the first point where
the interface uses dma handshake for data transfer, drive information is
read using pio.
Anyway, hard disk support shouldn't have any fatal problems in the sw
version you are using.

Best regards,

Jarkko