Re: PPPD

Ashutosh Verma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ran the ./ktest -d eth1 to put the image ( of kernel with PPD) in RAM.
> But After that the board doesnot seem to respond to ping/telnet/ftp
> commands. Do I need to set the IP address of the board again.

Check the debug output that is sent on serial port 0 (should be the one
closest to the USB port).  There you will see which IP address it
configures for eth0.  (If you set the IP address previously with the
arp+ping method, it will not stick.  The IP address settings are found
in etc/conf.d/net.eth0, and you can change them either by telnet'ing to
the board and use vi to edit the file, or point a browser to the board's
IP address and use the link "Edit network settings for eth0".)

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications