Re: USB mass storage - JetFlash

Hi Orjan,

The problem is solved. Thank you for the help.

It was my mistake. I was not physically power cycling, rather using the
on-board switches
to boot and test through "ktest". Since, the power was constantly available
to the flashdrive
and when the unit warm boots, the flashdrive and the units were at different
levels of operation.
Therefore was the kernel crash. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

There may situations in the field, which might cause a warm boot. Hence, is
it possible to
force reset or initialize the flashdrive (or a USB device) ?

regards,

Leo Paul