Re: ktest

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I have mistaken the text

"When ktest is executed the image file ~/axis/devboard*/kimage containing
the kernel and the ROM file system (created by the toplevle-Makefile) will
be sent to RAM on the developer board by the ETRAX 100 bootloader
(etrax100boot) and the board will execute it. Everything sent to the
developer board using ktest is stored in RAM on the board and therefore
lost upon reboot. "

given in the document
http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps-howto.html and I have also
left out the jffs part.