Re: MCM flashing problem

Hi all,

My flashing problem is solved by changing the SDRAM parameter in
KERNELCONFIG.

Now flashing is OK but at the end of flashing...Nothing..and no output
on the serial port debug...
On the next normal boot I have the some problem...I don't see any output
on the serial port debug and the ethernet link LED is off ..

I have tried two images, the devboard_82 (modified to fit our hardware)
one and the MCM release one... I have the same result on both.
Our hardware is identical to the MCM implantation example (serial server).

How I can investigate?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Nabil