Problems changing debugger to serial0

Hi

I want to use port PA to do an interrupt in developer board. A have changed the debugger from serial2 to serial0 doing
this:

make xcongif
Hardware setup->Product debug port ->serial0
	      ->Product rescue port->serial0
Drivers ETRAX100LX buitl in interfaces->Serial port support (disabled)

When I start ./sermon and Etrax starts I see this:

I2C driver v2.2, (c) 1999-2001 Axis Communications AB
EEPROM char device v0.3, (c) 2000 Axis Communications AB
eeprom: Assuming i2c compatible 2kB eeprom.
ETRAX 100LX GPIO driver v2.2, (c) 2001 Axis Communications AB
NET4: Linux TCP/IP 1.0 for NET4.0
IP Protocols: ICMP, UDP, TCP
kmem_create: Forcing size word alignment - ip_dst_cache
IP: routing cache hash table of 1024 buckets, 8Kbytes
NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0.
VFS: Mounted root (cramfs filesystem) readonly.
Freeing unused kernel memory: 32k freed
Warning: unable to open an initial console.
eth0: changed MAC to 00:40:8C:CD:00:00

and it doesnt continue.
Could you help me why it doesnt continue an I cant start a terminal sesion?

Thanks in advance