RE: R_WAITSTATES not set properly by kernel

> Sent: den 28 juli 2003 16:52
> To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
> Subject: R_WAITSTATES not set properly by kernel

> I am experiencing a strange thing; the value of
> R_WAITSTATES which I put into my kernelconfig, does not
> seem to be written properly.
> I'm using devboard_82 (2.4.20 kernel).

> Why doesn't the pheripheral waitstate config work like it should?

I don't know if this is related to your problem, but note that if you're booting from flash the waitstates (and SDRAM configuration) will be set by the rescue code before decompressing the kernel. That is, if you change the value of R_WAITSTATES you will have to reflash the rescue partion also for the change to take affect (e.g. by using the "flashitall" script).