Linux 2.6

Hi CRIS developers!

Some of you may have noticed that Linus has started the process
to launch Linus 2.6. It will still be several months before the
real 2.6 is out but the goal is to release it this year. In the
latest 2.5 (2.5.75) a CRIS patch was accepted and CRIS is hence
up to speed. 2.5 seams to work nice in the tests I have been
running on a developer board. There are still some drivers
missing (e.g. IDE and USB).

You are of course welcome to download 2.5.75 or 2.6.0-test but
at this time we can't give any support on 2.5/2.6 development.
I suppose that we eventually will release an official devboard_82
release with Linux 2.6.

Best Regards
/Mikael