Re: Linux 2.6

Am Die, 2003-07-29 um 07.37 schrieb Mikael Starvik:
> Hi CRIS developers!
>
> Some of you may have noticed that Linus has started the process
> to launch Linus 2.6. It will still be several months before the
> real 2.6 is out but the goal is to release it this year. In the
> latest 2.5 (2.5.75) a CRIS patch was accepted and CRIS is hence
> up to speed. 2.5 seams to work nice in the tests I have been
> running on a developer board. There are still some drivers
> missing (e.g. IDE and USB).

I had a short look at linux-2.6.0-test2.

"make ARCH=cris CROSS_COMPILE=cris- menuconfig" results in:

./scripts/kconfig/mconf arch/cris/Kconfig
arch/cris/Kconfig:158: can't open file "arch/cris/drivers/Kconfig"
make: *** [menuconfig] Error 1

Same for config, xconfig and gconfig. arch/cris/drivers isn't even
present.

Best regards, Uwe