Re: Axis 82 sechmatics and layout

If anybody interested, PADS viewer could be downloaded as free demos from Mentor Graphics, they are fully functional, only save/export is not allowed, so they are perfect for viewers.

PADS schematics (Power Logic) (17MB):
  http://www.mentor.com/pads/powerlogic/demo_download.cfm
PADS PCB layout:
  http://www.mentor.com/pads/powerpcb/demo_download.cfm

Jagoub, is it possible to provide us also PCB file of Axis 82 ? It would be very useful to trace lines while debuging HW issues. Thanks !

Regards,
Tomaz Frelih