From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
To: dev-etrax
Sent: 2003-07-23 23:36
Subject: Using external library (zLib)

Hello all.  I'm pretty new to Axis development, but I do have a
successful C
program building under Cris and running on devboard 100 lx using
straight C
code.

I need to utilize the zLib library v1.1.4 (gzip compression) within my
code.
How does one go about utilizing an external library within Cris?
Linking is
causing errors, so I assume a rebuild of the library is necessary under
Cris.

Thanks for any tips...

Matthew Eash
centipede designs, inc.