RE: Kaffe on Devboard 82?

I've had Kaffe on a 4MB flash devboard but I had to trim it somewhat to make it fit. I used glibc and Kaffe pulls in the math library (libm.so) which is big. I removed some java.awt and some other classes. Maybe it can be built using uClibc and its math library which is much smaller but I haven't tried that.

That version of Kaffe with CRIS support is available at http://developer.axis.com/download/apps/apps-kaffe-R1_0_0.tgz and there is a README.axis within it which explains its limitations and how to build it. NOTE however that it based on a snapshot from Kaffe's CVS late 2001.

/Mikael