From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Christer Weinigel
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 12:09 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Can't read from pin g24

Hi,

I'm trying to use g24 of the ET100LX as an input, but for some strange reason it acts as an output which mostly is high, but sometimes goes low.  Are there any known problems with g24 or should I dig deeper into my code and look for bugs?  The value of R_GEN_CONFIG looks ok to
me:

genconfig_shadow=0x00d6a908

  /Christer

Freelance consultant specializing in device driver programming for Linux
Christer Weinigel <christer@xxxxxxx.se">http://www.weinigel.se