Re: usb flash drives - scsi

thanks for the link. i managed to compile in support. however, when
mounting the device, it takes a long time, and i get the message
"cramfs: bad magic".

also, if i "sync" the disk, i get errors like below:

Jun 10 11:13:45 AxisProduct kernel: Current sd08:01: sns = 70
0
Jun 10 11:13:45 AxisProduct kernel: Raw sense data:0x70 0x00 0x00 0x00
0x00 0x0
Jun 10 11:13:45 AxisProduct kernel:  I/O error: dev 08:01, sector
3
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return code =
8000000

any idea what might be wrong?
thx
akshay