Re: accessing csp0 thru /dev/mem

hi Abdul- I had the same problem a while back. You have to add a line to /packages/devices/axis-2.4/Makefile to create /dev/mem on the devboard. Try adding:
@$(MKNOD) -m 0644 $(DEV)/mem c 1 1

You'll have to re-run 'make files' after editing the Makefile. Then just rebuild your images, re-flash the board and /dev/mem should be there.
-patrick