From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of Kenny Ng
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 9:52 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: IDE on AXIS 82

Hi,

I read the schematic diagram and think that I should able to connect an IDE harddisk to AXIS 82 development borad. Isn't it? If so, can you give some instructions on that? Or I just follow the pin-assignment and compile the kernel with IDE support will make the HardDisk work?
>From the discussions in the maillist, it mentioned that it required a
>buffer
between the header pins and IDE harddisk.
Will the IDE harddisk work without the "buffer" ?

Thanks very much.

Kenny