From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf Of NunO fELICIO
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 11:04 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: ARTPEC and GPL

hello i have 2 axis cameras and i am curious about  the way that the ARTPEC chip is used in linux, by my observation there is some kind of interface, maybe a driver that presents the images to the user programs, by my intrepretation of  GPL doenst that interface "driver", must be open source, as it appears that is compiled static in the kernel ?

PS: sorry my bad english ;)