Re: usb flash drives - scsi

Orjan,

I think interest is "global", so it would be nice to put those files somewhere
in your download area, where anybody can download them, without bothering whole
forum.

At the same time I would like to ask you for few other missed files:
-PCB Layout PADS file of Axis82 (Jagoub)
-working uclibc distro which works dynamically (Peter)

Regards,
Tomaz