My AXIS BT board has problem?

Dear,

This is the first time I switch on my BT dev board, although I received it
for about 1 week.
Console shows this error after booting up:

BT (ldisc) bt_tty_ioctl: Forwarding ioctl 0x5401 to n_tty line disc
BT (driver) bt_open: Line 7
BT (driver) Registering tty on line 7 (btdm)
BT (driver) Now 2 open fd:s for ttyBTC [btdm]
BT SYS: ERROR: hci_receive_data: discarding 2 bytes
BT (driver) BTSETBCSPMODE: -1
BT (driver) bt_close: Line 7
BT (driver) Unregistering tty on line 7
BT (ldisc) bt_tty_ioctl: Forwarding ioctl 0x5402 to n_tty line disc
BT (ldisc) bt_tty_ioctl: Forwarding ioctl 0x5401 to n_tty line disc
BT (ldisc) bt_tty_ioctl: Forwarding ioctl 0x540b to n_tty line disc
BT SYS: ERROR: process_event: A hardware error with error code 0x1C
occurred.
BT SYS: ERROR: process_event: Please refer to your Bluetooth module's
manual.
bt_handle_hw_error: Received error with code 0x1C , ignoring

Then, the console (COM port) is hanged up and not able to accept keystrokes
from keyboard.
Even press the reset button, the system will not reboot.

I can telnet to the board and all seems work fine under the telnet session.
The console can show the telnet session's information, seems the COM port is
not hanged too.
(but the console don't accept keystrokes)
The "reboot" command can reboot the system.

Is there any problem with my board?

Thanks.