RE: My AXIS BT board has problem?

This is due to an incorrect command that was sent to the Bluetooth
module with an earlier version of our Bluetooth stack. However, it
should not cause any problems, so you can ignore it.

> Then, the console (COM port) is hanged up and not able to
> accept keystrokes from keyboard.

I do not know whether the debug port on the developer boards
are supposed provide a shell. Someone else will have to answer
that.

> Even press the reset button, the system will not reboot.

The reset button is not used to reboot the system.
It is used to reset the system to its factory defaults
during reboot.

> I can telnet to the board and all seems work fine under the
> telnet session. The console can show the telnet session's
> information, seems the COM port is not hanged too.
> (but the console don't accept keystrokes)
> The "reboot" command can reboot the system.
>
> Is there any problem with my board?

Most likely not. :)

> Thanks.

//Peter