I2C EEPROM handling 2.4.19 vs 2.4.20

Hello,

We own some devboard_lx. First I used linux-2.4.19 and the I2C eeprom (built
onto board) was working correctly. Than I started to use linux-2.4.20 and
the eeprom accessing (through /dev/eeprom) seemed to unusable. After a
perfunctory lookup into kernel source I replaced 2.4.20 i2c.c with 2.4.19
version of i2c.c. Due to the change the eeprom access is usable and seems to
be correct.

Although I now that 2.4.20 shipped with axis82, is the I2C driver works
correctly with the new board?

Brgds,

Sza2.

(gfd)