RE: I2C EEPROM handling 2.4.19 vs 2.4.20

Hi,

It seams very strange that eeprom.c from 2.4.19 works while eeprom.c from 2.4.20 doesn't work. The only difference is that

if (i2c_getack());
{
  break;
}

has been changed to

if (i2c_getack())
{
  break;
}

(which is obviously correct).

This should make read retries work. The only reason for the later to fail would be if the eeprom never response with an ACK. Do you get the debug printout "failed to read from eeprom?"

/Mikael