Re: Etrax100LX Dev board USB Host interface

Mr wing cheung chan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am doing a project which interfacing the Etrax100LX
> board to some USB peripheral.
> Could anyone pls tell me how to implement the USB host
> driver to the Etrax100LX board ? could anyone have
> some information about interfacing the Etrax100LX
> board to USB peripheral ?

A USB host driver is already implemented,
os/linux/arch/cris/drivers/usb-host.[hc].  You enable it by going to
"Drivers for ETRAX 100LX built-in interfaces" -> "USB host" and then
selecting a port (which port to select depends on your particular board)
when you do a 'make menuconfig'.  If you are using the Developer Board
LX, there is a document describing how to add a USB port at
http://developer.axis.com/doc/hardware/devboard_lx/USB_Devboard_LX.pdf.

You can find the latest version of the USB host driver at
http://developer.axis.com/download/linux/drivers/.

What kind of device are you intending to interface to?

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications