[no subject]

Hi

I am doing a parallel port(p0) driver and I am using an interruption on portA
pin 4 (pa4) that is in the serial port COM2. I want to execute an application
using telnet. I switched my debug port from COM2 to COM1 and reading
"Re: After upgrade, Linux 2.4.14 refuses Telnet connections ?!"
mail (http://www.mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg01959.html)
I have disabled serial port 2 and enabled serial port 1, Product debug port
and Product rescue port to Serial-0 and Interruption works OK but telnet doesnt
work fine. In ethernet I can do a ftp,http connection but not telnet.(see atached
file)
Before this changes Telnet worked OK in COM2 an ethernet.

Do you Know what I can do?

Thanks in advance

Ion Cadierno
Mondragon Unibertsitatea