Using ISDN with Devboard 82.

Hi,

I have a completed application running on a Devboard 82 that gets data from data
  loggers on a Rs485 bus, does some processing and then sends the data (ftp) via
GSM / PTSN. You can also dial in to the box.

I have now been asked to get this to work with ISDN. Hmmmm. Does anyone here
know if there exists an ISDN TA with a serial port which presents an AT like
interface to the computer?

Failing that has anyone got ISDN working with the Devboard 82 in some other way?

Hoping for a simple solution...

TIA

Bob Hibberdine