Java VMs again ?

Hi, I note that a while back there were discussions about porting a Java VM
for the E100LX and developer boards. What came of this effort ? I see
there's a Kaffe port "for Developer Board LX". I've also dowloaded and
sucesfully compiled the Sun J2ME CDC VM on the Linux PC and am a bit daunted
by the throught of porting it to cris. I note this is only for 'reserach
purposes' unless properly licenseed (paid for) to Sun.

So, has anyone else thought of this and gone through the pain barrier ?

Is Kaffe up to the job, runnable on the Developer Board 82 (I can't think
why not) ?

Kind Regards,

Dr Iain G. McKay

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com