From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of ik3huk@xxxxxxx.it
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 1:45 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: 4MB flash Howto

Hi everybody,
I need to store a 500K application in JFFS, i.e., need to update it via
FTP from
remote.
I recognized I have a 4MB flash on my board (AMD 29DL323DT) but it seems
configured as it was a 2MB. Is there an howto around (or some pointers)
explain me which file I need to modify to have more space on JFFS
partition?

Thank You,
Diego.