Sleep mode for 100LX MCM?

Hi!

I'm new to this chip, but I'm planning to make a low-powered system
using the ETRAX 100LX Multi Chip Module. I have read the documentation
but didn't find out if it's possible to switch the CPU to a low-power
sleep mode. Is it possible? My system will be idle most of the time. It
waits for a trigg on an IO-port in sleep mode, if trigged it runs in
full modus doing stuff and then go back to sleep mode again. I will be
working with external devices using DMA (I think).

Thanks in regards

- Martin O.