RE: I2C multimaster with devboard 82

Hi

>I have never heard of any hardware support that would help multimaster
mode,
>so I'm not sure what Mikael is referring to, but I wouldn't count on
getting
>any help from the hardware I'm afraid.

My memory must be corrupted. I was certain that I had read something
about
a tristate option in hardware that would allow multi-master but now I
can't
find anything about it so it probably doesn't exist.

>> What about the files in this directory:
>> ~/axis/devboard_82/os/linux/drivers/i2c
>> May we use them for something?

>Really don't know - it might be possible to register an i2c driver
>in that framework and use that, but I haven't looked into it.

It's on our TODO-list to make our I2C driver fit into the framework
but it has low priority.

/Mikael