RE: USB card reader

I add SCSI, USB and USB mass storage support and follow the
http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg03231.html  post, use latest
usb-host.c and usb-host.h

re-compile the kernel and when plug the USB card reader, I got following
kernel messages:

  Vendor:           Model: USB Card Reader   Rev: 1.06
Attached scsi removable disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
sda : READ CAPACITY failed.
sda : status = 1, message = 00, host = 0, driver = 08
Current sd00:00: sns = 70  2
ASC=3a ASCQ= 0
Raw sense data:0x70 0x00 0x02 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0a 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
0x3a 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
sda : block size assumed to be 512 bytes, disk size 1GB.
Partition check:
 sda: unknown partition table
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 3

when "cat /proc/scsi/usb-storage-0/0", got following:
   Host scsi0: usb-storage
	Vendor: Unknown
      Product: USB Reader
Serial Number: 032618000070
     Protocol: Transparent SCSI
    Transport: Bulk
         GUID: 0d7d02400000032618000070
     Attached: Yes

I suppose that there should be /dev/sda entry and I can mount the drive
thru' /dev/sda.
However, I cannot find any /dev/sdxx entry, so, I cannot mount the USB
reader.
entries in /dev :
cam0         flash0       log          ram1         tty1         ttyS0
cam1         flash1       lp0          random       tty2         ttyS1
cam2         flash2       lp1          rtc          tty3         ttyS2
cam3         flash3       null         stderr       ttyBT0       ttyS3
camquad      gpioa        ppp          stdin        ttyBT1       ttyUB0
cflash0      gpiob        ptmx         stdout       ttyBT2       ttyp0
cflash1      gpiog        pts          syncser0     ttyBT3       ttyp1
cflash2      i2c          ptyp0        syncser1     ttyBT4       ttyp2
cflash3      initctl      ptyp1        syncser_old  ttyBT5       urandom
console      ircontrol    ptyp2        tty          ttyBT6       zero
eeprom       leds         ram0         tty0         ttyBTC

In SCSI support, I had selected "SCSI disk support" and "SCSI generic
support"
In USB support, I had selected "USB Mass Storage support"
Am I missing something in my kernel configuration?
Thanks.