Re: gettimeofday on cris-1.25 distribution

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mathias Haage" <mathias.haage@xxxxxxx.se>
To: <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 10:18 AM
Subject: gettimeofday on cris-1.25 distribution

> I get the following messages when I try to build a program containing a
call
> to gettimeofday:
>
> Build:
> /usr/local/cris/cris-gcc -o clocktest_cris clocktest.c
> /usr/local/cris/lib/gcc-lib/cris/2.96/libc.a(sysgettod.o): In function
> `gettimeofday':

/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/cris-dist-1.25/./gnu-toplev/newlib/libc/syscalls/sysge
> ttod.c:20: warning: _gettimeofday is not implemented and will always fail

You need some more compiler flags for the compiler to build
for linux and use the complete glibc where gettimeofday is implemented.
Try adding -mlinux and have a look at the other Makefiles to see how
they are built (included Rules.axis etc.)

/Johan