RE: prototype not working

Hi.
Is the reset signal to the Ethernet PHY delayed compared to the system-reset, I couldn't see
that in the schematics. Do you get a 25 MHz clock output from ETRAX (txer) when you enter network boot mode?
I assume you run 100Mbit, have you tried 10 Mbit? If network boot fails it is often a good idea to
see if you can serial boot the board, this way you can check that the rest of the system works. Simply
add "--serial --device /dev/ttySX --baudrate 9600" to the etrax100boot commands. Make sure that the host
serial port (/dev/ttySX) is not used by any other application.

Regards
/Magnus